Thursday 13 June 2019

Faradion - One of the top 4 Electric Vehicle Battery Startups out of 600

Hiya,

Nice mention and recognition for Faradion:

https://www.startus-insights.com/innovators-guide/4-top-electric-vehicle-battery-startups-out-of-600/



Interesting that one of the other startup companies is listed as LithiumWerks - the new name for Valence Technology - one of my old companies. Hardly a startup - it was founded in the late 1980's! Still it's good news for Faradion to be mentioned and to acknowledge all the great work we are doing in this sector.

2 comments:

  1. Are you the owner or operator of a PV system that is still in the planning phase or where the guarantee has already expired.For Gutachtenerstattung(Expert opinion), Our recommendations are dedicated to helping you with guidance, affordable installation, and customer-focused finance.Solar-SV provides you the Consulting, planning, expert opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! edm manufacturer

    ReplyDelete