Monday 6 October 2014

I'm Back!!

Hiya everyone.....my apologies for failing to update my blog regularly, but after a long delay I am back. For the last 3 years I have been working as the co-founder and CTO of Faradion Limited, a UK-based start-up company promoting a new Na-ion battery technology. As you will probably know I have been researching Na-ion technology for many years now and have maintained that this cell chemistry is the logical and sustainable replacement for Li-ion batteries in a number of low cost applications.

More information about Faradion may be found at our website:

www.faradion.co.uk

or directly from me:

jerry.barker@faradion.co.uk


3 comments:

  1. Your post is very nice. useful information. Thanks for sharing.
    I have a page on Recycled PP granules Manufacturers
    Visit my page here
    Lead acid batteries manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. car tow dublin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. towing service

    ReplyDelete