Sunday 20 November 2011

Faradion Limited...JB Appointed CTO

Just to let everyone know.....I was recently appointed CTO of Faradion Limited. I will take on this role while also maintaining my independent energy storage consultancy (www.jerrybarker.co.uk). Should be a busy time!!

Faradion is a high-tech start-up company based in the UK which is engaged in the development of next generation energy storage devices. The Faradion HQ is located in Sheffield, Yorkshire. The company will target the consumer, automotive and utility markets. The technical objectives will not follow the well-trodden Li-ion path, but will be investigating new, non-lithium based battery opportunities.

Additional information about Faradion may be found at the company website:

Faradion Limited website

Exciting times lie ahead for the team.

Jerry

2 comments:

  1. Wow, everything looks so amazing! I absolutely love everything that all of you have done.yorkshire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is very nice. useful information. Thanks for sharing.
    I have a page on Recycled PP granules Manufacturers
    Visit my page here
    Lead acid batteries manufacturers

    ReplyDelete